Friday, August 7, 2009

Wenta Malak?!!

Hi folks

It took me so long to start a blog. First off, I wanted my blog to be just for me; my own thoughts, memories, impressions. More like a diary. But then I thought it'd be stupid! Why would I share you guys in something so private to me, and so boring to you?!! Besides, I can have that in a word document! So it came down to this; it has to be something that's interesting to the public and myself as well-- NOT so easy to find! So I thought we'd share our opinions about little things we see in our daily life. And, of course, by sharing our opinions, I mean I'll share MY opinions! :D

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogs :-)
    I am new here too, I've been here couple of months before you and let me share my exp. with you. One way to make your blog popular is by following others blogs and leave a comment there. This way you grab the attention to your blog. You can choose either to write personal stuff (like wanna be bride blog) or other issues.

    Keep writing

    ReplyDelete